Top information

Friday, December 9, 2011

How to Add Chitika Ads in BlogSpot Blogs.

Chitika is one of the Google Adsense alternative which can help you to earn some more dollars per month.I monetize my Bukisa content with Chitika ads  and I’m happy that I’m making few dollars per month.It is very simple to add Chitika Ads in blogger blogs.Below I clearly explained how to Add Chitika Ads in  BlogSpot Blogs.
Add Chitika Ads in Blogger : Inserting your Chitika ad code in Blogger blogs is now just one click away with new Blogger widget.You have to do is just login to your Chitika account and generate your ad code under Ad Setup. When finished simply click the Add to Blogger button at the bottom of the page.After fallowing simple steps like login in your blogger account etc..Chitika Code will be added successfully in your blogger blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment